MORIARTY HIGH SCHOOL
Home of the Pintos
Remote Learning Schedule
LOGIN: Students please login to schoology.mesd.us. You will be prompted to enter a password. This is the same password as your email. When you get into schoology there will be your classes. Go to your 1st period class and follow the instructions that will allow you to enter the google meet class.
JOSTENS WILL BE AT MHS!!!
Date: Wednesday January 13, 2021
Time: 11am to 1pm.
Rob Sjostrand will be handing out Senior packets with information on Cap and Gowns, Senior Jewelry, Class Rings, Announcements and Apparel. Please know this is just a packet pickup! Jostens will be back on Wednesday January 20, 2021 from 11am to 1pm. to take orders and questions. You will have options to pay online or pay in person on January 20, 2021. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Packet Pick Up: Wednesday 1/13/2021 11am-1pm
Order Day: Wednesday 1/20/2021 11am-1pm
Jostens will be set up outside near the front doors of the main entrance. Please stay in your vehicle and we will come to you.
Cap and Gown Package ( Cap, gown, tassel, and stole) $50
Custom Stoles $ 20.00
About the Pintos
Our mission: to inspire excellence through education.
Our vision: to be student-centered, staff-governed, and community-supported. We set the standard for excellence.
As a staff we are committed to…
· developing positive relationships in the Moriarty-Edgewood communities – including staff, parents, and students.
· creating a nurturing, supportive environment for all students and staff.
· demonstrating pride and ownership in our school and community by celebrating our accomplishments and participating in school activities.
· demonstrating “out of the box” thinking by approaching education in innovative and creative new ways that inspire students.
· fostering success for all students by developing connections with each and every student, modeling appropriate behaviors, providing positive reinforcement, and holding them accountable for their learning and behavior by giving appropriate consequences as needed.
Moriarty High School
Phone: 505-832-4254 Mailing Address: PO Box 2000, Moriarty, NM 87035
Fax: 505-832-5989 Street Address: 200 Center St., Moriarty, NM 87035